Academy Improvement Plan 2017-20
Our values (aspiration, collaboration, excellence) drive our priorities:
1. Leadership and Management
- Develop effective, autonomous leaders at every level.
- Utilise research well in order to secure effective strategies to gain outstanding outcomes for children.
- Work with a range of schools to develop best practice and contribute to improvement.
2. Teaching, Learning and Assessment
- Maintain pursuit of excellence by further developing effective T&L strategies.
- Embed a broad, balanced and engaging curriculum that promotes learning at greater depth.
3. Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare
- Create a positive culture based on strong values and intrinsic motivation.
- Further develop understanding of keeping safe and healthy living.
- Build on the successes of deconstructing stereotypes and differences.
4. Outcomes for children and learners
- Utilise achievement reviews and analysis of data to maintain a strong focus on pupil progress.
- By 2020 gaps between progress of key groups is reduced to less than 0.3.
- By 2020 attain at least 80% combined (RWM) at KS1 and KS2.